KDJ Consultants – Experienced Medical Professionals
KDJ Consultants’ experienced registered nurses are trained on the latest quality initiatives and provide rapid response, cost containment and accurate data to every client. Certified security protocols ensure exceptional data protection. Every staff member and contracted individual undergoes comprehensive background checks. Every project is handled with strict privacy and quality control. All processes are in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
Medical Record Review
Our experienced registered nurses extract, evaluate and categorize complex medical information based on client parameters. KDJ Consultants has extensive experience in medical record review for:
- HEDIS® (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set, a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance-NCQA) data collection, abstraction, and evaluation
- PQRS (Physician Quality Reporting System) review, abstraction and data entry
- GPRO (Group Practice Reporting Option) review, abstraction and data entry
Physician Office Reviews for Credentialing
Independent Registered Nurses survey each physician office utilizing client reporting process and procedures. Medical record reviews ensure physician compliance with the latest healthcare guidelines.
Special Healthcare Study Design
Registered nurses provide guidance to client’s design team based on proven methodologies for conducting studies including effective medical record review and reporting.
Proficient data entry specialists focus on accuracy, timely completion and security while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to project changes.
Value Added Considerations
Experienced medical professionals collect accurate data faster
- KDJ Consultants registered nurses are experienced in healthcare quality standards, HIPAA, various database systems, and medical record review.
- KDJ’s experience with multiple NCQA certified databases means our team can deliver results faster.
Independent consultants ensure unbiased reporting
- KDJ Consultants conducts medical record review without interference or influence from interested parties.
Outsourcing minimizes overhead
- KDJ Consultants understands the need for cost containment – no overtime, no employment benefits, no office space required.
On time completion is necessary even when there are changes to the project
- KDJ Consultants is ready to deploy a team of independent experts with the flexibility to adjust project scope to meet client deadlines.
Responsive line of communication is necessary to determine adequate progress and prevent cost overrun
- KDJ Consultants provides a proprietary project management database to ensure 24/7 communication is maintained throughout the project.
- Depth of experience, quick response and data accuracy allow clients to effectively translate unbiased findings into practical solutions and sound business decisions. Certified security protocols ensure exceptional data protection and privacy.
Contact Us today to start seeing better data, and better ROI.