About KDJ Consultants
Founded in Texas in 1995, KDJ Consultants began with a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who understood the importance of data accuracy, cost efficiency and timely response within our healthcare system. KDJ Consultants provides exceptional medical record review strategies in multiple disciplines.
Elite Medical Record Review Team
The medical record review team expanded quickly to include project management staff and additional registered nurses to service neighboring states. KDJ Consultants services hospital systems, independent physician associations (IPAs), health plans and physician groups throughout the United States.
Sophisticated Project Management Database
KDJ Consultants developed a project management database that enables active project management, maintenance and real time reporting. This program benefits our clients, contractors and employees in streamlining operations and activities.
KDJ’s mission is to be the first choice in reliable, accurate, and secure medical record review. With exceptional support, knowledge, and experience, we adapt to meet client needs and to exceed their expectations.
By providing expert quality medical record review for our current and future clients, we facilitate meaningful improvements in the efficiency and quality of healthcare locally and nationally.
- We are valuable partners to our clients.
- We always give 100%.
- We are committed to protecting all client-shared data by utilizing extensive security resources.
- We do not accept a new contract unless we are sure we can exceed expectations with all contracts.
- We do all work on time, on target and on budget.
- We are your secure Medical Records Review Experts!
KDJ Consultants ensures quality through:
- RNs with integrity and a broad experience base
- On-going training and continuing education
- Contract specific training
- Inter-rater reliability and oversight
KDJ Consultants Registered Nurses are:
- Highly Qualified
- Experienced in Medical Record Review
- Highly Motivated
- Interested in educating office staff
- Available when and where you need us
SOC 2 Certified
SOC 2 SM – Reports on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality and Privacy: SOC 2SM reports are examination engagements performed by a service auditor (CPA) in accordance with AT Section 101, Attest Engagements, of SSAEs (AICPA, Professional Standards, vol. 1) using the predefined criteria in TSP section 100, Trust Services Principles, Criteria, and Illustrations for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy (AICPA, Technical Practice Aids).
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) indicates this business has been certified by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency in accordance with WBE policies and procedures as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise. www.nctrca.org