About KDJ Consultants
Founded in Texas in 1995, KDJ Consultants began with a group of dedicated healthcare professionals who understood the importance of data accuracy, cost efficiency and timely response within our healthcare system. KDJ Consultants provides exceptional medical record review strategies in multiple disciplines.
Elite Medical Record Review Team
The medical record review team expanded quickly to include project management staff and additional registered nurses to service neighboring states. KDJ Consultants services hospital systems, independent physician associations (IPAs), health plans and physician groups throughout the United States.
Sophisticated Project Management Database
KDJ Consultants has developed a proprietary project management database, HARP (Healthdata Analysis and Reporting Program). HARP enables active project management, maintenance and real time reporting. This program benefits our clients, contractors, and employees in streamlining operations and activities.
KDJ’s mission is to be the first choice in reliable, accurate, and secure medical record review by providing exceptional support and expert knowledge focused on meeting client needs and exceeding expectations.
Be a catalyst for improving healthcare outcomes through expert quality medical record review to facilitate meaningful improvements in the efficiency and quality of healthcare locally and nationally.
- We are valued partners to our clients and to each other.
- We always give 100% and often more.
- We are committed to utilizing extensive security measures protecting all client-shared data.
- We strive to always exceed expectations and if we can’t, we will turn down a contract.
- We do all work on time, on target, and on budget.
- We are your secure medical records review experts!
KDJ Consultants ensures quality through:
- RNs with integrity and a broad experience base
- On-going training and continuing education
- Contract specific training
- Inter-rater reliability and oversight
KDJ Consultants Registered Nurses are:
- Highly Qualified
- Experienced in Medical Record Review
- Highly Motivated
- Interested in educating office staff
- Available when and where you need us
SOC 2 Certified
SOC 2 SM – Reports on Controls at a Service Organization Relevant to Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality and Privacy: SOC 2SM reports are examination engagements performed by a service auditor (CPA) in accordance with AT Section 101, Attest Engagements, of SSAEs (AICPA, Professional Standards, vol. 1) using the predefined criteria in TSP section 100, Trust Services Principles, Criteria, and Illustrations for Security, Availability, Processing Integrity, Confidentiality, and Privacy (AICPA, Technical Practice Aids).
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) indicates this business has been certified by the North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency in accordance with WBE policies and procedures as a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise. www.nctrca.org.